Gerald G. Lutkenhaus
Dedicated to helping claimants with Virginia Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability cases for over 35 years.
- Workers’ Compensation (65%)
- Social Security Disability (35%)
- 1973, Iowa
- 1974, Virginia, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- 1974, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- University of Iowa, J.D.
- Rated #1 in Workers’ Compensation in Richmond Magazine in July 1999.
- Awarded Avvo top rating of superb for legal excellence since 2010.
- Recognized for the 2014 Client’s Choice Award and 2015 Top Contributor Award by Avvo.
- Received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating of “AV” for exemplary reputation in the legal community since 2003.
- Frequent CLE presenter for the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association on Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation. Presented at the VTLA Advanced Workers’ Compensation Retreat in November 2013.
- Lectured on Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation for the National Business Institute in 2006 and 2007.